Cognitive & Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, St Albans, London and Skype
To me this work isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle and a life path. For as long as I can remember I’ve been fascinated by psychology, behaviour, relationships, natural health and spirituality. My curiosity has led me to study and explore a wide range of subjects including nutrition, natural medicine, the mind-body connection, meditation, human energy systems and different therapeutic approaches. My interest is in exploring the most effective means of healing and balancing myself and others, whether that’s resolving our disruptive programming, overcoming health challenges or being able to achieve the dreams we once visioned for ourselves.
I work with people who are driven towards achieving positive growth in their lives. I help everyday people to deal with everyday problems such as those fears, anxieties, habits, beliefs and triggers that limit them from feeling good about themselves and achieving whatever it is they desire in their lives. So often the roots of the problems we face lie in suppressed emotional memories and pain and these things can trouble us for years, if not our whole lives. And so my work is about both shadow and light-work. In the shadow-work we carefully dive into the deeper aspects of ourselves to find whatever it is that needs to be seen, felt or released in order to move on. In the light-work I help people to find and build upon their strengths, cultivate healthier approaches and get ‘in the flow’ to create what is wanted in their life.
My practice is friendly and relaxed and my priority is for you to feel safe and comfortable working with me. Confidentiality is naturally assured at all times. You have the answers and I will work with you to help you find the clarity to discover them for yourself. Our work together is collaborative but I will draw upon my many years of experience and training, using those tools which are most suited to you at that time. In this way every session is completely unique.
I have a profound hearing loss but this shouldn’t interfere with our work together. On some occasions I might use discreet equipment that helps me to hear. Likewise I welcome clients with disabilities, whether these are visible or not.
DipChyp HPD NLP(Prac) AdvEFT
- Quest Institute Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- Quest Institute Certified Practitioner in the Art of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique Level 1
- Certificate of Systematic Kinesiology
- Walking the Shamans Path Certificate
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- Trained in Cognitive Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming with Trevor Sylvester at the Quest Institute at Regents College London – internationally recognised for its comprehensive and cutting edge training. (DipChyp NLPPrac)
- Awarded the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) – the only externally validated hypnotherapy qualification in the UK, conforming to the National Occupational Standards for Hypnotherapy. There are lots of hypnotherapists practicing with very little training. The purpose of the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma is to distinguish those therapists who have undertaken a full professional training in contrast to those who have taken short courses. (HPD)
- Level 1 Practitioner with the Quantum Healing Hypnosis Academy, the training school of Delores Cannon.
- Completed the three year ‘Walking the Shamans Path’ training with Patricia Whitebuffalo. This program incorporated elements of early child development work, trans-personal psychology, shamanic healing and eastern spirituality.
- Member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH) which implements a strict code of ethics and public protection policies among its members. (NCH Reg.)
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner – trained with Karl Dawson and accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques (AAMET).
- Foundation Certificate in Kinesiology with the School of Advanced Kinesiology