Cognitive & Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, St Albans, London and Skype
To me this work isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle and a life path. For as long as I can remember I’ve been fascinated by psychology, behaviour, relationships, natural health and spirituality. My curiosity has led me to study and explore a wide range of subjects including nutrition, natural medicine, the mind-body connection, meditation, human energy systems and different therapeutic approaches. My interest is in exploring the most effective means of healing and balancing myself and others, whether that’s resolving our disruptive programming, overcoming health challenges or being able to achieve the dreams we once visioned for ourselves.
I work with people who are driven towards achieving positive growth in their lives. I help everyday people to deal with everyday problems such as those fears, anxieties, habits, beliefs and triggers that limit them from feeling good about themselves and achieving whatever it is they desire in their lives. So often the roots of the problems we face lie in suppressed emotional memories and pain and these things can trouble us for years, if not our whole lives. And so my work is about both shadow and light-work. In the shadow-work we carefully dive into the deeper aspects of ourselves to find whatever it is that needs to be seen, felt or released in order to move on. In the light-work I help people to find and build upon their strengths, cultivate healthier approaches and get ‘in the flow’ to create what is wanted in their life.
My practice is friendly and relaxed and my priority is for you to feel safe and comfortable working with me. Confidentiality is naturally assured at all times. You have the answers and I will work with you to help you find the clarity to discover them for yourself. Our work together is collaborative but I will draw upon my many years of experience and training, using those tools which are most suited to you at that time. In this way every session is completely unique.
I have a profound hearing loss but this shouldn’t interfere with our work together. On some occasions I might use discreet equipment that helps me to hear. Likewise I welcome clients with disabilities, whether these are visible or not.
DipChyp HPD NLP(Prac) AdvEFT
- Quest Institute Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- Quest Institute Certified Practitioner in the Art of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique Level 1
- Certificate of Systematic Kinesiology
- Walking the Shamans Path Certificate
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- Trained in Cognitive Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming with Trevor Sylvester at the Quest Institute at Regents College London – internationally recognised for its comprehensive and cutting edge training. (DipChyp NLPPrac)
- Awarded the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) – the only externally validated hypnotherapy qualification in the UK, conforming to the National Occupational Standards for Hypnotherapy. There are lots of hypnotherapists practicing with very little training. The purpose of the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma is to distinguish those therapists who have undertaken a full professional training in contrast to those who have taken short courses. (HPD)
- Level 1 Practitioner with the Quantum Healing Hypnosis Academy, the training school of Delores Cannon.
- Completed the three year ‘Walking the Shamans Path’ training with Patricia Whitebuffalo. This program incorporated elements of early child development work, trans-personal psychology, shamanic healing and eastern spirituality.
- Member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH) which implements a strict code of ethics and public protection policies among its members. (NCH Reg.)
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner – trained with Karl Dawson and accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques (AAMET).
- Foundation Certificate in Kinesiology with the School of Advanced Kinesiology
Anxiety and fear around men:
“I’ve just had a fantastic EFT session with Candice. It helped me to reach deep underlying emotions from the past that I now understand to be at the root of my current issue. The session really helped me to address my issue in a peaceful way. Candice has a real gift for this work and is focused, non-judgmental and clear throughout our sessions”
Blushing & self confidence:
“Candice was so understanding and compassionate about my issues. She made me feel very relaxed and comfortable and able to tell her things I hadn’t told anyone else from the fear of being judged. Candice created for me a wonderful recording that I could listen to every night before sleep and this was an incredible tool that helped me get over my confidence issue within days of having it! I believe that Candice’s kindness and ability to understand issues on a very deep level make her perfectly equipped to help with any kind of issue that you need help with resolving!”
“I didn’t really believe in hypnotherapy but I was desperate for help as I couldn’t get started on my Masters dissertation. After just two sessions with Candice, and listening to the hypnotherapy recording every morning, I’ve already written 11,000 words. Thank you Candice for your help”.
“I consulted Candice as all attempts to stop my habitual drinking of alcohol in the evenings had failed. I worked with Candice to address the reasons for drinking and with the help of hypnotherapy during our sessions, plus listening to recordings Candice made just for me every evening has enabled me to break the habit and I no longer drink during the week. My alcohol consumption at weekends has also reduced considerably”.
Transpersonal Hypnotherapy & Past Life Regression
“I had my first Past Life Regression and with Candice. It was simply amazing. I’ve never experienced anything like this before. Candice’s gentle and trusting way helped me let go and speak to my higher self. I was speaking and yet the words were not really mine and yet at the same time we were the same!! I enjoyed the words, advice and love that were transmitted to me. Candice guided the conversation in an insightful, sensitive and natural manner. I could feel the respect she brought towards myself, my issues and my higher self. This allowed me to drop even deeper into what was happening. Overall, it was a pleasant and uplifting experience. I can only recommend Candice for this work”.
Dyslexia & Anxiety
“In one session my life felt up in the air and I felt anxious and uncertain about my future. Candice used hypnotherapy with me and by the end of the session the intense feelings had elevated. I was at ease, relaxed and had the best night’s sleep I’d had in a while.
In another session Candice, took me though a timeline therapy exercise. I lack confidence in my ability to perform at work due to challenges I face with being dyslexic. Candice took me back to a time in my childhood which was one of the likely origins that made me start to feel this. Previously had I thought about this memory it would have stirred up lots of negative emotion such as shame and humiliation. Now, thanks to the work we did I’ve been able to completely reframe the memory. It now leaves me with a light heart not a heavy one when I think of it. Thank you Candice, you impart something very special!”